Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Realization

As I gain more and more experience in the sissy world, the less and less I desire to be male...

I could stay like this all day

As much as I used to fight it in the past, I know now one can never fight the truth...

Unfortunately true

My desires have swayed so far in the sissy faggot direction, that they no longer sway back...

Too bad I don't have the tits to match

In fact, I've never really desired pussy...

Yes Ma'am!

Partly due to certain...inadequacies...

My clit.



And what that ultimately meant...

I imagine I wouldn't fit much anyway.

And the other part?

What's wrong with a nice yummy hard-on?

Women no longer tempt nor faze me...

Nope.  But I do have that same skirt.


And I'm perfectly fine with that... 

Not unless I can borrow them.

I've realized what I am now...



And I can smile.

Lucy, November 2013



4 comments:

  1. Dear Sissy lucy
    Thanks for posting your story and the pictures with the captions about being tiny and truly gay. I find so much of what you say is what I am. I once could fuck and cum as much as 8 times in one evening and my tiny cock never got soft. One night I had my bestfriends wife and my wife and I fucked them both over and over but no matter how many times I came in them I do not ink either of them came once. My dick is 4 in long and I always came after 2 or 3 min. 4 min was a long time for me. No I don't get hard enough to get it in and if I am hard I shoot off at the st or 2nd strock. sometimes as I touch her I am cumming. My wife now masturbates me as if I hae a pussy my running her fingers in me along side my internal dick shaft. I have multiple girl like orgazms then she rubs what I mall my clitty, the spot just under the head of my dick. then I shoot my cum on my belly where I scoop it up and eat some and smear the rest on my face and lips where it dries. I want so bad to tast a real man. I too feel so nice when I wear womens clothing which I do daily. I wish I lived close to another sissy so we could become girl friends.
    Hugs and kisses
    Sissy Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a cutie,, and daddy here wants to stop and visit you for play when I drive down to Florida next month,, hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful...I also love your Club Sissy profile...we should get to know each other...I'm btnggboy@yahoo.com if you're ever interested in chatting. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How humiliating! And you are such a cute girl! :) s

    ReplyDelete